Our neighbourhood plan aims to guide future development.
We wish it to influence the use and development of land and have a vision, aims, planning policies, proposals for improving the area and facilities.
We want to deal with a wide range of social, economic and environmental issues.
We will encourage the residents of Belchford and Fulletby to be involved with every step of the process.
To research and develop the content of our Neighbourhood Development Plan we will:
- Devise questionnaires
- Hold Open Meetings
- Deliver Leaflets and Newsletters to update the process
- Have an interactive website
Progress so far
Our Neighbourhood Development Plan is at Stage 1 at the moment…
- We have a designated neighbourhood area
- We are building an evidence base with one completed questionnaire and the other being released.
- We are extending our publicity campaign and engagement of residents and stakeholders
Documents & Local Planner Guidance
For the most up to date residential surveys, presentations and policies, please click below.
Get In Touch!
Feel free to use the contact form below if you have any questions about the project.